Monday, December 21, 2015

Happy Birthday Dahlias

Happy Monday Everyone!  I took a break from Christmas Cards to create this Happy Birthday Card using Fun Stampers Journey set, Dahlia Burst SS-0203.

I have never realize how much I love coloring until today.  I had not had a chance to pull out my Fun Stampers Journey Blending Solution and Re- inkers for a few weeks, and after I started coloring today, I just felt so relaxed.


 
I used the Whimsy Wall paper stamp, SS-0116 to add a touch of dimension behind the Dahlias.  The Sentiment is from the Sentimental Prints set, SS-0072,


If you would like to recreate this card yourself, you can purchase all of the supplies at www.funstampersjourney.com/cindybristow.

The actual card is available for purchase at https://www.etsy.com/shop/CindyCreativeJourney

Thanks for stopping by, and have a Merry Christmas!
~ Cindy ~

No comments:

Post a Comment