Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Mini Envelopes with Faux Postage by Cindy Bristow

Mini Envelopes with Faux Postage
 by Cindy Bristow
 
Howdy!
 
Today I wanted to share some mini envelopes I have been working on. They are available in my Etsy store with the link in the side bar.  I have also include affiliated links in this post if you would like to make your own.  Affiliated links mean if you click on the link, purchase the item, I will receive a small commission.
 
Aren't they the cutest little things?
 
 
Each mini envelope was cut using the Memorabilia die from Accucut.  I cut them from a recycled paper bag.  I inked all of the edges using Vintage Photo Oxide ink

 
Each of the postage pieces where stamped with the ledger stamp from the Paper Work stamp set.  I have really gotten my moneys worth out of this set.

 
I stamped all of the flower pieces with a canceled postage stamp that I have had for years.

 
Most of the flower images come from the Cottage Bouquet stamp set.  The other flower images come from stamps that are no longer available.

 
The final step in stamping is to stamp you number on top of the image.  I use the small numbers from the Date Me stamp set.  After I have finished stamping, I color the flowers with Color Burst Pencils.  I really like these pencils because they are very smooth and creamy.

 
I layer the flower image onto a coordinated cardstock and ink the edges.  I wrap  Black Bakers Twine
 around each of the envelops and tie it in a bow.  Each envelope also has a small journaling spot tucked inside that I have stamped with a Donna Salazar stamp called A Birdie Told Me.  If you like it and want it grab it now because it is on clearance and I'm not sure how long it will last!

 
I hope you enjoyed that walk through and thanks for stopping by!
Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment