Monday, May 13, 2019

Birds and Butterflies Tag pack by Cindy Bristow

Birds and Butterflies Tag pack
 by Cindy Bristow
 
Howdy!
 
Today's share is a lovely 4 pack of tags I created for my Etsy store.  There is a link in the side bar if you wanted to stop by and look around.
 
 
These four beauties started life as a vintage 1930's dictionary I found on one of my junking excursions.
 
 
I start out by gluing the dictionary pages onto cardstock using Craft glue.  I used patterned cardstock on these four, so they have dictionary paper on both sides.

 
Next I used Black ink to stamp images from the Wild and Free stamp set and the Small Things stamp set.  I used Distress Oxide Inks to color some of the images.
 
Each of the tags are embellished with ribbon or lace, gem stones and buttons.

 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment