Monday, September 17, 2018

Spreading Love with FSJ

This weekend I got to spend a few hours in my craft room.  Slowly but surely everything is finding a home as I figure out where to put my stash.  While I was unpacking, I found my folder of images that I colored during our move, so to reward all of the time I spent unpacking, I let myself create a bit.
 
 


 
I just love this rose swirl from the Flower Swirls stamp and die set.  On this card I paired it with the Ink Spot AT to create a interesting background.  The Spread Love sentiment comes from the Spread Love stamp set.  I also used one of my Bloom Bloom Benefits, the pink gems from the All Things added just the right ending for my card.
 
It was so relaxing to spend time creating, so I promised myself that I would take the time to create something each day. 
 
Happy Creating,
Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment