Monday, September 24, 2018

Fun Stampers Journey Eyes on You Halloween Card

Have you started getting ready for Halloween? 
 I just started making my Halloween cards and wanted to share the first one I created using the Eyes on You Stamp, SS-0590.  Isn't this little guy to adorable?!!!
 
 
He reminds me of some of the monsters from Monsters Inc., so I wanted to make a fuzzy friendly kind of card.  I chose Electric Lime as my card base- oh- and by the way did you know that all Card Stock and Ink Pads are 20% off till the end of September!  My second layer was Cosmic Grape.  I just love the Be Amazing colors for this card.

 
To make the fun background, I grabbed one of the small flowers centers from the Spring Bouquet stamp set, SS-0343 and a few of my Be Amazing ink pads and stamped a random pattern of splats all over the Whip Cream panel.  I created the door by cutting a small rectangle and then adding 4 smaller rectangles with inked edges.  The Boo is die cut from the SnapShot Frames die set DI-0045 out of Cosmic Grape card stock.  I layered 2 daisy flowers from the Cottage Bloom die set DI-0437 to create the splat behind the Boo.
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment