Friday, September 21, 2018

Fun Stampers Journey Flower Tangle

Yay, It's Friday!!! 
 Something about Fridays makes everything feel bright and cheerful.  Today's share is a card that would make anyone feel cheerful.  I used the Flower Tangle stamp, SS-0617 stamped on Whip Cream cardstock  with Black Licorice ink.
 
 

 
I just love this stamp because you can choose your color pallet for what ever season or mood you are in.  This particular pallet was suggested by my sister, Shirley, and she found it on Pinterest.  When I find a color pallet I like, I pull out my Color Burst Pencils and start combining colors till I get a match for the color I am trying to create.  If you love to color as much as I do, you have to get these pencils!  They are a bit pricey but well worth the money.
 
 

 
I used 4 different color swatches for this particular card.  The yellow flowers are colored with a swatch I called Cone Flower and is created by layering pencil #16 and #10 together.  When you use a light touch with these pencils and layer the colors, the effects are stunning.
 
If you are into coloring, have purchased the Color Burst Pencils, and would like to learn how to use them and create your own swatch book, you might want to join my online subscription group called Coloring Your Creative Journey.  For less then $10 a month, you get 4 new color swatches (and maybe a few more!!), 4 live videos, and tips to help you get the most out of your Color Burst Pencils. 
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment