Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Fun Stampers Journey Skeletons Dance Scrapbook Embellishments

How many of you scrapbook?  I love making all the cute little embellishments that go onto scrapbook pages.  Today I wanted to share some that I created using the Skeletons Dance Stamp and Die set, BD-0425.  This little dancing skeleton is way to cute. 
 
 
 
I mean, who wouldn't love this little guy?!!  I paired him with a traditional Halloween color scheme, Black Licorice, Tangerine Orange, and Deep Lilac cardstock. 
 I wanted to make a festive banner for my scrapbook page, so I grabbed the 1-1/4" Pennant Punch and the 1-1/2" Pennant Punch .  I just love how easy these punches make everything.
 

 
 
I also used the 2" scalloped punch and circle punches for the other 2 embellishments.  Remember the Boo from yesterday's post?  Guess what?  I used it again along with the bat from the Snapshot Frames Die DI-0045.  I use this die all the time for creating holiday embellishments. 
 
 
 
To finish everything off, I added a coat of Journey Glaze to the bat and the boo, love that shiny gloss look it gives to the finished product.
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment