Thursday, September 20, 2018

Fun Stampers Journey Be Kind Fall Colors

I am still trying to get into the fall spirit down here in South Texas... it's a bit hard when it is still sunny and 90 plus, but I am trying!  I decided to pull out my favorite AT stamp, Be Kind.  I mean what is not to love about this flower?!!!
 
 
To make it feel like fall, I chose to use a few of my color swatches from my Coloring your Creative Journey Subscription Class.  The names of these swatches are Calipso Blue, Summer Wheat, Burnt Sienna, and Toasted Wheat.  To me they look like late summer, early fall.
 
After I colored and cut out the flower, I used a card base of Pool Play cs, layered it with a Oatmeal Cookie piece of cs that I had run through my Platnuim machine using  the Beach Towel Embossing Folder.  See all those cute little piercing holes?  Thats a die cut from the Pocket Cuts Die set.
 
 
I chose the sentiment from another one of my favorites in the Big Catalog,  Cottage Bouquet stamp set.  To finish my card, I embellished it with Dark Roast Silk, Meadow Flower pearls, Natural Twine and some of the crochet lace from the Boho Trim package.
 
 
Hope your day is perfect!
Cindy
 


No comments:

Post a Comment