Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Hello Fall Card Candy

Hello Creative Friends,

I woke up today to a nice crisp fall day here in Virginia, so I made my cup of coffee and headed up to my craft room.  I had a basket of stamps on my desk to put up, and the Hello Fall stamp and die set was sitting right on top.... so instead of cleaning up my work space, I got right down to being creative!

 
 
Aren't these just so stinking cute?!!  Plus, I cleaned up some of the scrap piece in my scrap basket!  Hope you enjoyed the inspiration today.
 
Products used in this Project: 

Stamps :  Hello Fall Bundle, Planner Elements Stamp set *On Sale*, 
Dies:  Fab Tabs Steel Rule Die *On Sale*,  Remember Today Die, Journey Oval Die
Punches:  Love Is Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch 1-3/4", Scalloped Circle 2" Punch, Tag Time Punch, Circle Punch 3/4, Circle Punch 1"
Cardstock:  Fall Fest Prints, Cocoa Powder, Summer Days, Buttercream, Tangerine Fusion, Oatmeal Cookie
Ink Pads:  Cocoa Powder, Summer Days, Tangerine Fusion
Accessories:  Lemon Sparkle Taper *On Sale*, Rainbow Drops, Gingham Cocoa Powder Ribbon, Journey Natural Twine, Sparkle Dust, and Journey Glaze

No comments:

Post a Comment