Saturday, October 7, 2017

Give Thanks Card

Hello Creative Friends,

It's National Card Making day and I have spent a little time up in my craft room getting ready for a little get together with my Southern Maryland Peeps!  I am so excited to be able to go spend the afternoon with them!!


For this project, I wanted to show you that the "Make Your Mark" Sale isn't just for planner girls, it's for all of us, card makers, scrapbookers, and everyone who just wants to make pretty things!!!

Soooo... I decided to use some of the designer paper from Fall Fest Prints, combine it with the Pumpkin Kisses stamp set ( I just loooove this set!!) and use some of the planner elements that are on sale.  I mean really, who doesn't love a sale?!!!


See that little tab up in the corner?  Guess what?... yep it's part of the Make Your Mark sale!!! It's cut from the Fab Tabs die.  and that cute little heart paper clip?... yep it's included in the sale also!!  Don't they just make the card?


Product used in this Project:
Stamp Set:  Pumpkin Kisses Stamp Set
Die:  Fab Tabs *on sale*
Cardstock:  Fall Fest Prints Paper Pack, Pumpkin Bread, Dark Roast, and Buttercream
Ink:  Dark Roast, Oatmeal Cookie, Pumpkin Bread
Accessories:  I Heart Clip * on sale*, Sea Stones, and Fashion Gold drops

Make Your Mark Sale!!
Enjoy 25% of off Journey Days Planners, dies, stamps and super adorable accessories to make you planner uniquely you.


 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy
 


No comments:

Post a Comment