Friday, October 6, 2017

Boo Treat Box

Hello Creative Friends.

Today I am sharing a quick project for Halloween treat giving!  I love to give treats to friends and people I run into during the day. 


To create this box, I used a pillow box from Etsy, some Black Licorice ribbon and then I die cut a cute tag and the other shapes.  I told you it was fast and easy!!!  I used my Black Licorice ink pad to ink up the edges on the tag and Boo.  I also pulled out my dauber dowel to create the spider web effect on the background of the tag.  I used the edge of the dauber dowel to "draw" the spider web.  Add some Journey Glaze and Sparkle Dust and it's ready to go!!

 
 
 
Products used in this Project:
Cardstock:  River Stone Pillow Box, Pretty Amethyst
Ink:  Black Licorice, Silver Silk
Accessories:  Satin Black Licorice, Journey Black Twine, Special Celebration Sequins, Journey Glaze and Sparkle Dust
 
 
What's the Big Deal??
 
You can join the Journey for just $25, that's the big deal!!!
 
 
 
Let the fun begin!!

 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment