Friday, October 20, 2017

Fun Stampers Journey Coffee Themed Embelishment with Cindy Bristow

Hello Creative Friends.

You all know how much I love my coffee, so today's share is about some cute coffee themed embellishments I made.

 
I am in love with making these this little packs of card candy!!!  It gives me a chance to use up some of those cute little tags and shapes I have left over from bigger projects.
 



If  you would like a set for yourself, I have listed one of these over on my Etsy Store, CindyCreativeJourney. 
You can also create your own with the following supplies!

Products Used in this Project:
Stamps:  Le Caf"e Stamp Set , Journey Emojis *ON SALE*
Dies:  Window Pocket Die, Journey Rectangles Die, Remember Today Die,
Punches:  Scalloped Circle Punch 1-1/2, Circle Punch 1-1/4, Circle Punch 1-1/2 , Oval Punch 1/3/4,
Cardstock:  Kiwi Slice, Oatmeal Cookie, Buttercream, Dark Roast, Mirror Gold
Ink:  Dark Roast, Dark Roast Silk 
Accessories:  Simply Gold Journey Tape *ON SALE* ,

 
What's the Big Deal??
You can join the Journey for just $25, that's the Big Deal!!!
 
 
 


Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment