Friday, October 27, 2017

Fun Stampers Journey Merry Melody Card with Cindy Bristow

Hello Creative Friends.

A few weeks ago I shared some coloring of the Merry Melody stamp set over on my Facebook page, Cindy's Creative Journey.  If you haven't visited my page, please take a moment to like and follow me on Facebook.



I just love the vintage feel of this set and to add to that feel I pulled out some of the gold tinsel to add to my card!  I also created my own patterned paper by using the Poinsettia Burst stamp set.

Please feel free to ask questions or leave comments!

Products used in this Project:
Stamp Sets:  Merry Melody stamp set, Poinsettia Burst stamp set, Noel Wreath stamp set,
Dies and Punches:  Journey Circles, and Tag Time Punch, Punch handle
Coloring Medium:  Journey Color Burst Pencils
Cardstock:  Green Olive, Raspberry Berry, Buttercream, and Journey Brush Gold 
Ink:  Green Olive, Raspberry Berry, Black Licorice
Accessories:  Satin Green Olive Ribbon, Gold Tinsel 

 
What's the Big Deal?!!
You can join the Journey for just $25, that's the Big Deal!!
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy
 



No comments:

Post a Comment