Thursday, September 28, 2017

Autum Days

Hello Creative Friends,

Fall is officially on us and I wanted to share some fall colors today.  Today's card is created with a Fun Stampers Journey set called "Autumn Days".  It is one of my favorites in the FSJ large catalog.

The background of this fast and easy card is created with another of my favorite background stamps, Canvas Prints.  Isn't the texture it creates just amazing?!!!

 
I created the leaves by using daubers and various ink pads that I listed below to cover a piece of Buttercream cardstock.  Then I stamped my leaves and die cut them with the matching die.  Love that we have dies to match our stamps!!! and the bonus is if you purchase them together, you get a bundle price!
 
I hope you enjoyed my share today and as always, have an Amazing day!
Cindy
 
Products used in todays project:
Cardstock:  Oatmeal Cookie, Pumpkin Bread, Buttercram
Ink pads:  Oatmeal Cookie, Dark Roast, Pomegranate Splash, Summer Days, Pumpkin Bread, and Green Olive
Silks:  Bronze Silk, Gold Silk, and Cranberry Bliss Silk
Accessories:  Sea Stones, Journey Gold Twine
 

No comments:

Post a Comment