Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Snow Friends Tags

Hello Creative Friends.

Have you seen the Snow Friends Bloom Benefit in the Journey Holiday Mini?  It is soooo stinking cute!!!  And get this, it is free with any $50 purchase from either catalog!


When I got my set of Snow Friends stickers, I knew exactly what I wanted to create with them, gift tags!!!  I started with a medium sized tag cut out of Kiwi Slice cardstock.  Stamped a few of the smaller sized snow flakes from the Winter Holiday set using Whip Cream ink.  I also used a dauber and the Whip Cream ink to distress the edges and make a snow bank for my Snow Friend. 

I used a small scrap of Kiwi Slice to stamp the small tree with Fresh Forest ink and then die cut it.  The tree was popped up onto the right hand side of the tag.  Each Snow Friend is colored with Color Burst pencils and popped onto the tag.
 
 
As always, these tags and other hand made goodies are available over in my Etsy store.
 
Thanks for stopping by
Cindy
 
Items used in this Project: 
Die:  Tag Set
Bloom Benefit:  Snow Friends
Cardstock:  Kiwi Slice
Inkpads:  Fresh Forrest, Whip Cream, Cranberry Bliss
Accessories:  Whip Cream Organza, Journey Twine Candy Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment