Friday, September 29, 2017

Bountiful Thanks Stamp Set with Cindy Bristow

Hello Creative Friends,

 It's been a rough week here in my Creative world.  I have been shocked, heart broken, mad and determined to make the right decision.  I have come to the determination that I joined Fun Stampers Journey for the wonderful products and the wide selection of choices and those are the reasons why I am staying with this company that I have grown to love.

Last night I spent some time doing what I love, and what relaxes me, Coloring!!!  I chose to pull out the horn of plenty from the Bountiful Thanks set.  Lots of coloring goodness to be had, and I immersed myself in the simple art of bringing this image to life. 



You just have to love the rich colors that the Journey Color Burst pencils provide.  After I finished the image, I decided to let the colors speak for themselves and created a simple card around the image. 
 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a wonderful weekend!
Cindy

Products used in todays project:
Stamp set:  Bountiful Thanks
Color Pencils:  Journey Color Burst Pencils
Dies:  Journey Oval Dies
Cardstock:  Buttercream, Green Olive, Pretty Pansy, and Journey Brushed Gold
Ink Pads:  Dark Roast, Journey Gold Silk
Accessories:  Fashion Gold Dots

4 comments:

  1. Great coloring! I'm glad you're staying too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Love this fall card! I too am new to FSJ, I joined in September 2017. I had never heard of this company and was so pleased when a friend's daughter introduced me to FSJ. I was a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for five years, but have been stamping since 1999 and I was looking for a company with a low quarterly minimum. WOW! I love this new company! I am so excited to see where this Journey takes me! I will be visiting your blog often, Thank you! Lorie Hethorn at: loriesstampingplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the Fun Stampers Journey! I am so glad you found us and my blog. I will make sure I add your blog to my reading list!

      Delete