Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Premium Potion Scenic Tray

Hello Creative Friends.
 
Yesterday I mentioned that my head was spinning with ideas for the Potion Tag Stamp Set from Fun Stampers Journey.... well, today I want to share one of the many ideas that was swirling around in my brain!
 
 

I just love creating little what nots to use around the house for holidays.  This one was created using one of the Scenic Trays and 2 Dowel Stands from the Journey Holiday Mini.


Don't  you just love these poison bottles and my cute little friend down here in the corner?


And this mini bottle of premium poison is to die for!!!  You can create your very own Scenic tray with the items listed below, or grab this one over in my Etsy shop,  CindyCreativeJourney.

Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy

Mixed Media Products: Scenic Tray.  Dowel Stand, Gesso, River Stone Acrylic Paint
Fun Stampers Journey Stamps:  Potion Tag Stamp Set
Fun Stampers Journey Die:  Spider Web Die
Fun Stampers Journey Cardstock:  Buttercream, Oatmeal Cookie, and Journey Vellum
Fun Stampers Journey Ink Pads:  Black Licorice, Oatmeal Cookie, Fresh Forest, Pretty Amethyst

No comments:

Post a Comment