Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Christmas Trim

Hello Creative Friends.

I have another quick Christmas card to share today.  This one is made with the Christmas Trim stamp set that is available until December 31 while supplies last.


I started by taking a piece of Whip Cream cardstock and using the green out of the Rich Sorbet Pan Pastels, gentle swiped my cardstock with the green.  I added more of the color to the top of the piece of cardstock.  Next I stamped the tree with Black licorice ink and colored the trim with my Color Burst pencil # 3.  I then cut the tree out.

I used my Oval dies and cut a piece of my patterned paper from the Tis the Season paper pack.   The sparkly light effect in the background is made with Silver Silk.  Silks add just the right amount of glitz to any project!

Thanks for stopping by,
~Cindy~

Here are the links to all of the products used in this card:

Christmas Trim Stamp Set,  'Tis the Season Paper Pack,  Rich Sorbet Pan Pastels,  Color Burst Pencils,  Limeade Splash Cardstock,  Candy Apple Cardstock,  Whip Cream Cardstock,  Pool Play Cardstock,  Black Licorice Inkpad,   Silver Silk,  Lemongrass Thread,  Oval Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment