Sunday, November 20, 2016

Bethlehem Journey

Hello Creative Friends.
I am so glad that they brought back the Bethlehem Journey stamp set!  I hosted a stamp a stack at my house last week and this was one of the cards we created.


The background was shaded in using the Confectionary Days collection of Pan Pastels to give it a distant hazy look.    Mary and Joseph are colored with Color Burst pencils.  These are the Pencils I used to color them, 22, 23, 26, 37, 39, 42, and 43.    I fancy cut around them and popped them out to give it dimension.

Thanks for stopping by!
~Cindy~
Here are the links to the products used in my card:
Bethlehem Journey Stamp Set,  Confectionary Days Pan Pastels,  Color Burst PencilsOatmeal Cookie CardstockDark Roast CardstockWhip Cream CardstockOatmeal Cookie InkpadDark Roast InkpadCut Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment