Thursday, November 17, 2016

Lovely Day

Hello Creative Friends.

Today I want to share a few more Color Swatches for the Fun Stampers Journey Color Burst Pencils.



For this card, I stamped my Lovely Day stamp with Summer Days inkpad to give it a no line look.  I then started playing with my Color Burst pencils and came up with a Color Swatch #2 that I am calling Summer Sunflowers.  For this color I used pencils, 16,15, and 38.  I used this combo to color the petals of my flower. 



The stem was colored with Color Swatch #3, that I am calling Grass, using pencils 18, 22, and 23.  



The flower centers are colored with pencils 39 and 41.  I shaded the image using pencil 34. 

Thank you for stopping by,
~Cindy~

Here are the Links for products used in creating this card:

Color Burst Pencils,  Lovely Day Stamp SetRetro Dangles Stamp Set,  Tag Time PunchPress PunchJourney Squares DieGreen Olive CardstockPineapple Smoothie CardstockHazelnut Blend Cardstock Buttercream CardstockSummer Days InkpadOatmeal Cookie InkpadHazelnut Blend InkpadCocoa Powder Gingham ribbon, Twinkle Trim 

No comments:

Post a Comment