Thursday, November 17, 2016

Lovely Day

Hello Creative Friends.

Today I want to share a few more Color Swatches for the Fun Stampers Journey Color Burst Pencils.



For this card, I stamped my Lovely Day stamp with Summer Days inkpad to give it a no line look.  I then started playing with my Color Burst pencils and came up with a Color Swatch #2 that I am calling Summer Sunflowers.  For this color I used pencils, 16,15, and 38.  I used this combo to color the petals of my flower. 



The stem was colored with Color Swatch #3, that I am calling Grass, using pencils 18, 22, and 23.  



The flower centers are colored with pencils 39 and 41.  I shaded the image using pencil 34. 

Thank you for stopping by,
~Cindy~

Here are the Links for products used in creating this card:

Color Burst Pencils,  Lovely Day Stamp Set,  Retro Dangles Stamp Set,  Tag Time Punch,  Press Punch,  Journey Squares Die,  Green Olive Cardstock,  Pineapple Smoothie Cardstock,  Hazelnut Blend Cardstock ,  Buttercream Cardstock,  Summer Days Inkpad,  Oatmeal Cookie Inkpad,  Hazelnut Blend Inkpad,  Cocoa Powder Gingham ribbon, Twinkle Trim 

No comments:

Post a Comment