Monday, November 2, 2015

November Kit of the Month

Happy November!!!  I can't believe how fast October flew by.  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend filled with little goblins and candy.
 
Today I wanted to share Fun Stampers Journey Kit of the Month.  You receive an Exclusive Stamp set (released to the public after 3 months), 4 precut projects, embellishments, and Full color directions all for a low price of 24.95.  The KOTM  is a 6 month commitment that you can stop after the time frame is up.  If you would like to stop before the 6 months, there is a 24.95 fee. The KOTM program is a wonderful for both seasoned stampers and beginning stampers.
 
 
 
If you are like me, you have been stamping for awhile and have settled into a "style" that you call your own.  I wasn't sure I would like the KOTM because I already have a style and know what I like.. boy was I surprised.  The KOTM introduces me to stamp sets I would have never bought and layouts I would never try, and guess what- I like it!!!! 
 
If you are new to stamping, The KOTM is a great way to build your stamp stash and try different things.  It will introduce you to different styles of stamps and to different layouts. 
 
Here is the link to my web page!  Click on the Kit of the Month Tab.
Please feel free to leave questions in the comments.
Thanks for stopping by!
~Cindy~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment