Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Christmas Binder Clips

Binders are all the rage right now so I decided to create some Christmas Binder Clips. Aren't they stinking cute?!!!!   I am keeping a few in my stash to use as Stocking Stuffers.

 
  I stamped the 3 Christmas images from Fun Stampers Journey set "Ugly Sweater" SS-0238 and colored them with Copic markers.
 

I cut each image out and adhered it to 1-3/4 scallop punch circle.  Then I took another scalloped circle adhered a paper clip with Score Tape.  The image scallop was then glued down on top to complete the clip.


I covered each scalloped circle with Journey Glaze to seal them and give the clip stability.

If you would like to purchase any of the products used, please visit:
 
Finished projects may be purchased from my Etsy page:
 CCustomCreations

Thanks for stopping by,
~Cindy~



2 comments: