Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Merry and Bright Gift Card Envelope

I always need gift card holders around the holidays.  This year I wanted to create something a little different then your standard gift card holder.

 
I used a small paper bag and Fun Stampers Journey Winter Fresh paper pack PP-0018 to create this fun project.


 
There is a pocket for a gift card (or tag) and a larger pocket in the back for some more goodies!  These gift card holders would also work for co-workers gifts, a cookie in the back and a hot chocolate pack up front.





I have these finished gift card holders in my Etsy shop:  https://www.etsy.com/shop/CindyCreativeJourney
 
Or you can create them yourself with products from Funstampers Journey:  www.funstampersjourney.com/cindybristow
 
Fun Stampers Journey Products used:
Jolly Friends SS-0221
Snow Burst SS-0144
Tag Elements AT-0130
Winter Fresh PP-0018
Scallop Circle Punch TO-0042

Thanks for stop by,
~Cindy~

No comments:

Post a Comment