Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Blessings

Today I am counting my Blessings.


Being a veteran and a military spouse is one of my biggest blessings.  I look back on my life and see so many life experiences that might not have happened if I had not raised my hand and volunteered to serve this great country that we have a privilege to call home.


I would have never met my wonderful Husband, lived life outside this country, made countless friends, seen most of the United States (there are a few in the middle still in my bucket list!), and turned into the confidant woman I am today.
 

All of these things have been blessings that fall from the sky like leaves in fall.
Happy Veterans Day!
~Cindy~

2 comments:

  1. Cindy, this is just so sweet! I love all the little leaves drifting down from the branch! You created some wonderful movement!!!
    Thank you so much for joining us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cindy!! Such a cute card that fits the cue card. Even the colors give off a giving feeling. Nicely done. Thank you so much for playing us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete