Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Winter Holiday Step Card with Cindy Bristow

Winter Holiday Step Card
with Cindy Bristow
 
Howdy!
 
Today I wanted to share a simple but elegant card I made using the Winter Holiday stamp set and matching die.  This card would be perfect to give to a male co-worker to set on his desk!...with a little treat pack, of course.
 
 
I used my Accucut machine to cut the step card, so it really was easy.  I am planning to add step card blanks to my Etsy store, so leave a comment to encourage me to get on that!  My background is Whip Cream cardstock run through my platinum using the Cozy Knits embossing folder.  I then stamped the deer and trees with Clear Pigment ink onto Chambray Shirt cardstock and cut them out with the matching dies.  The large snowflake was cut using the Snow Blooms die.  I added Cotton Chambray Shirt ribbon,  Whip Cream Silk and snowflakes from my Holiday Elements sequin jar to complete the card.
 
 

 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment