Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Cup of Happiness Christmas Card by Cindy Bristow

Cup of Happiness Christmas Card
by Cindy Bristow
 
Howdy!
 
Today I am sharing a card I created for the Split Coast stampers color challenge #714, Vanilla, Merlot and Under a Shady Spruce.  I used Fun Stampers Journey colors Butter Cream, Pomegranate Splash and Kiwi Slice.
 
 
For this challenge I chose to use one of the coffee cups and sentiments form the Coffee Helps stamp set and I stamped it in Pomegranate Splash ink.

 
I added shading to the cup using my Journey Color Burst pencils to make the coffee cup pop out of the card.  Don't you love the little sprig of greenery I added under the coffee cup to make it festive?  I also added texture to the background by embossing it with the Cozy Knit embossing folder.

 
Here are the links for products used in this card:
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy
 


No comments:

Post a Comment