Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Coffee Helps Shaker Card by Cindy Bristow

Coffee Helps Shaker Card
by Cindy Bristow
 
Howdy!
 
Yesterday I shared a monochromatic Christmas card and found the processes really calming, so I decided to try another monochromatic card today.  This time I used the Coffee Helps stamp set.
 
 
I really am loving the Cozy Knit embossing folder, although the pictures don't do it justice.  After I embossed the Butter Cream panel, I grabbed my Heart Felt die and centered one of the smaller hearts in the middle to make the shaker card.  The shade of blue I chose for my ink is Beach Breeze.  The sequins inside the shaker are called Clear Sparkle, but they are really iridescent, so they pick up what ever color they are paired with which actually make them perfect for doing almost any shaker card.

 
Here is a list of products used in this card:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment