Monday, October 16, 2017

Old Glory Pop up Card

Hello Creative Friends,

I spent the weekend being creative!!!  I tried out a few new techniques for classes and had fun making several sets of card candy for my Etsy shop and craft shows I will be participating in.

One of the techniques I played with this weekend was a Pop up Card. 

 
How fun is this?!!  Can you tell I was feeling a bit patriotic this weekend?  After all the Navy's Birthday was Friday, so what could be a better way to celebrate!
 

 
 
Products used in this Project:
Stamp and Die Bundle:  Old Glory Bundle
Cardstock:  Denim Days, Whip Cream, and Cranberry Bliss, Retired patterned paper
Ink:  Denim Days, Cranberry Bliss
Accessories:  Star Struck
 
 
What's the Big Deal??
 
You can join the Journey for just $25, that's the Big Deal!!!
 

 
 

 
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy


2 comments:

  1. You should kit this Cindy!! So peeps like me can perhaps follow your lead! bettydavisbarton@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should kit this Cindy!! So peeps like me can perhaps follow your lead! bettydavisbarton@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete