Monday, October 9, 2017

Designer Show Case Planner Projects Blog Hop

Hello Creative Friends and Welcome to the October Designer Showcase Planner Projects Blog Hop!




If you want to follow along in the blog hop, you will find a link below to go on to the next Coaches blog or Facebook page.  And at each link you will find a link to the next, so you can see all of our planner creations.


For my project today, I chose to share my planner layout for this week.  This planner is the Brushed Cool Pool Days A5 Planner.  I love the color and that there is plenty of room to jot down what I have scheduled and to also decorate the pages.



When I sit down on Sunday to plan my week and decorate my planner, I usually decide on a theme.  This week I wanted to use some of my brand new Simply Gold Journey washi tape and add a bit of fall into the mix.  Then I started pulling all my goodies out, and came up with the colors I wanted to use, Gold, Pool Play and Tangerine Fusion, isn't that a fun combo?!!


See those cute little triangles that I used for bullet points?  Washi tape!! and I colored them in with our Fun Stampers Journey Just Write Gel pens, which are to die for.  I just had to add the little tab so that I could use another new goodie- the Foiled Frames.  Yummy, right???

I hope my layout gives you some ideas on how to decorate your planner!

Products used in this Project:
Stamps:  Artsy Leaves Stamp Set Planner Elements Stamp Set *On Sale*
Pens and Pencils:  Just Write Gells *On Sale*, Journey Color Burst Pencils




Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy


Next up you are heading to  Angela Bowman Kelly's blog, Artistic Detours.  You are going to love what she has created for you!  Be sure and leave some comments on the projects you love along this Blog Hop!

4 comments:

  1. Cindy, I love the turquoise colors with fall! Your planner is so cute, not over done, it's inspired me to add more to my pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Cindy! Love the gold and teal too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of your planner! Cool color combination!

    ReplyDelete