Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Holiday Sparkle Card Candy

Hello Creative Friends,

Have you heard about Card Candy or Itty Bitty's?  They are cute little embellishments that you can add to your cards, planners or scrapbook pages.  I participated in a swap this month and wanted to share what I had created.

 
 
There wasn't a theme for this month's swap so I decided that I wanted to focus on a Christmas theme.  I picked my colors, Kiwi Slice, Pomegranate Splash, and Gold.  Then I grabbed one of my favorite Fun Stampers Journey Christmas stamp sets, Holiday Sparkle and went to town!


I used a few other stamp sets along the way, because, you know... I needed that little something to fit right here!!  I will make sure I list all of the sets and other goodies below.

 
Products used in this Project:
Dies:  Journey Blooms Holiday Set, Journey Ovals
Punches:  1" circle, 1-1/4" circle, 1-1/2" scalloped circle, 1-1/2 circle, 1-3/4 scallop circle, 1-3/4 oval
Cardstock:  Kiwi Slice, Pomegranate Splash, Whip Cream, Brushed Gold
Ink:  Pomegranate Splash, Clear Pigment Ink
 
 
What's the Big Deal??
 
You can join the Journey for just $25, that's the big deal!!!
 
 
 
Let the fun begin!!!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful embellishment Cindy, not too soon to prepare for the Christmas Season. Thanks for sharing and the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete