Thursday, March 16, 2017

Sophisticated Animal

Good morning Creative Friends.

How many of you buy a stamp set and have every intention of showing it all the love and attention it needs and then promptly put it in your stash and forget about it?  Come on, I know we all do this... so today's post is about one of those stamp sets, Sophisticated Animals SS-0300, by Fun Stampers Journey.

 

I wanted to use the animal heads right off the bat, but was a little intimidated by them at first so I used them to make a background for my first card.  Then I got brave and stamped the elephant head, mask it off and stamped the vest body with it.  I really wanted a saying that said "your an animal", but sorry to say there is not one (all though I told RG I totally needed one!)  Instead I used the saying "Let the adventure begin". 



The next card I created used the same set, but was totally in my comfort zone.  I mean, who doesn't like a sharp dressed man?  This would be perfect for the guy in your life, or for a invite for a girls night out?!!!!  I used my Striped Love background stamp, but didn't ink it up so it has a distressed "manly" look to it.



As always, here are the links to the products I used for todays cards.

Sophisticated Animals SS-0300, Ink Splat AT-0108, Begin Adventure AT-0194, Stripe Love SS-0181, Bike Life SS-0361, Journey Color Burst Pencils JM-0077, Journey Ovals Die, Dark Roast IP, Oatmeal Cookie IP, Dark Roast Silk, River Stone IP, Black Licorice IP, Oatmeal Cookie CS, Denim Days CS, Pomegranate Splash CS, Whip Cream CS, Catalina Splash CS, Black Licorice CS

Thanks for stopping by
Cindy

2 comments:

  1. i love this! It makes me want to pull my set out and ink it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job coloring!! Love them

    ReplyDelete