Friday, March 10, 2017

New Day Card

Hello Creative Friends!  Have you been playing along with the 30 day Color challenge?  I have been trying to... some days are better then others.  Today I actually made sure I colored first thing this morning, and I have to tell you it feels wonderful!


I pulled out a brand new stamp, New Day and inked it up.  There is nothing like putting ink on new rubber, I just love it!  I inked it up with Dark Roast ink and stamped it on Oatmeal Cookie cardstock.  Next I grabbed my FSJ Journey Color Burst pencils and lost myself in coloring.

I also used the New Day stamp to make the large piece of background paper.  It is a strip of  Watermelon Fusion stamped with Clear Pigment ink.  The sentiment is also from the New Day stamp, don't you love when you can whip out a card with a single stamp set? 

Here are links for the products I used on my card today:
New Day stamp set AT-0185,  Journey Color Burst Pencils,  Party Pop Prints Paper Pack,   Journey Rectangle Long die,   Heart Chips,   Journey Bubble Gum Thread,  Oatmeal Cookie Cardstock, Watermelon Fusion Cardstock,  Dark Roast Cardstock,  Dark Roast Ink Pad,  Clear Pigment Ink Pad, Bubble Gum Silk,  Journey Glaze

Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment