Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Sweet Mouse Valentine Card by Cindy Bristow

Sweet Mouse Valentine Card
by Cindy Bristow
 
Howdy!
 
Today I am sharing a cute Valentine card I made using the Valentine Pals stamp set.  The characters in this set are so adorable and are perfect for any age group.
 
 
I started this card with a Rustic Rose cs base and layered a fun stripe from the Follow Your Heart Prints paper pack on top of it.  Then I grabbed a few scraps of River Stone cs, Rich Coral cs and Whip Cream cs to add another layer to my card.  My Raspberry Berry cs heart is die cut using the Lace Hearts die.  I heat embossed the sentiment with Whip Cream embossing powder.

 
Next I stamped the cute little mouse and colored him with my Color Burst Pencils.  I used pencil numbers 03, 09, 34, and 46.  After I finished coloring, I die cut him with the matching die, Valentine Pals die set.   The finishing touch was to layer white sequins and pink gems form the All the Things embellishment pack for that little splash of bling.

 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment