Friday, September 23, 2016

Holiday Sparkle card

Hello Creative friends!
Today I wanted to share a card I created for my Wednesday cards group.  I used the Holiday Sparkle Bundle for the focal point.  The Holiday Sparkle set is the same set I used last week for the Holly watercolor card.  This set also has a super cutie patootie Candy Cane that I plan on using for my Christmas Cards this year.  If you  love this set as much as I do, make sure you order it before the end of September, because after that, it is gone.


Don't you just love all the bling in it?  FSJ's Brushed Silver cardstock is to die for!  and don't get me started on our sequin trim... Love it, want it, got to have it! 

Here is a video of how I made it.

I have listed all of the products below so you can recreate this card for your family and friends!
Have an Amazing Day,
~Cindy~

Lace Background Stamp , Holiday Sparkle Bundle, Holiday Script Bundle, Bloom Cluster Die, Brushed Silver Cardstock, Silver Silk, Denim Days Sparkle Ribbon, Denim Days Cardstock, Denim Days Ink Pad, Journey Days Stapler, Clear Pigment Ink, Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Scalloped oval punch, and Journey Sequins
 

1 comment:

  1. Love! I always admire your style! Am I going to have to break down and get another FSJ Christmas 🎄 stamp set?

    ReplyDelete