Friday, September 2, 2016

Candy Monster

  Hello Creative Friends!  I am back from a long summer of working on our house and taking our youngest, Austin, to college.  Austin  is now a proud member of the Texas A&M Corp of Cadets.  Here he is with his roommate enjoying a much need evening away from his upperclass men.  Austin is on the right.


Now, that I have shared the proud mamma picture, I will take you onto the good stuff...  A Halloween card!


This cute little guy is from the fun Holiday Trends Mini.  You are able to order from this Mini Trends catalog until September 30, then these items are gone.


I stamped the "Candy Monster" BD-0161 in Whip Cream CS and used my "Color Burst" pencils  JM -0077 to color him.  Don't you just live the striped paper- it is from the "Spooky Prints pack" PP-0035 also available in the Holiday Trends mini, make sure you grab it before it's gone!

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend!
Cindy  

You can order any of the supplies from my personal web page, funstampersjourney.com/cindybristow

No comments:

Post a Comment