Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Ghostly Treats

Hello Creative Friends.  Today I am sharing a card I created for my Wednesday class.  If you are in the Southern Maryland Area and wish to attend, leave me a comment so I can pm you and get your email!

Don't you just love this little Pumpkin guy from the Ghostly Treats Bundle ?  You  can make him as scary or sweet as you like.  Today, I chose to make him sweet!  I colored him using FSJ Journey Color Burst pencils.  These are the colors I used:  03,13,14,16,21,22,28,35,40,41,43, and48.


I had planned to make my card a telescoping card, but silly me put it together wrong... oops!  So instead I used my Brayer (it's on sale this month)to add some Pumpkin Bread ink to my card base.  After I added the color, I die cut the Spider Web die and glued it in the center of my base.  Can you see the sparkle?!!!  You know I have to add Journey glaze and Sparkle Dust to everything!


Thanks for stopping by, and have an Amazing Day,
~Cindy~

No comments:

Post a Comment