Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Take a Hike

Happy Wednesday Creative Friends!

Today I am sharing a card I made for masculine challenge.  I pulled out my Fun Stampers Journey Adventure Section Stamps to see which stamp sets I had available.  There are so many cool masculine sets available in the new catalog, it was hard to choose just one!

I decided on the Scenic View Stamp set, https://shop.funstampersjourney.com/MemberToolsDotNet/ShoppingCartv3/ProductDetail.aspx?CatalogueID=212&ProductID=19489&PartyID=0&PartyGuestID=0&ReferringDealerID=344
I ended up cutting a few of the stamps apart because I wanted to just use a section of the image.  Notice the mountain range?  That was one of the stamps I cut.... it had a sentiment attached and I just wanted the mountains!
I shadowed stamped the mountains in 3 different colors- Sweet Pear, Lemon Grass, and Kiwi Slice.  I love the 3-D look it gives to the card.  I also used a sentiment from the Text Happy stamp set,  https://shop.funstampersjourney.com/MemberToolsDotNet/ShoppingCartv3/ProductDetail.aspx?CatalogueID=212&ProductID=19360&PartyID=0&PartyGuestID=0&ReferringDealerID=344  .  I am in love with this sentiment set.  It has so many cool sayings- something for everything!
 
The last touch was the Hiker- I cut this stamp apart also, it has a cool set of boot prints I can think of a ton of other uses for.  I carried on the 3-D effect by stamping the mountains behind him also. 
 
I hope this masculine card inspires you to pull out your stamps and play!

No comments:

Post a Comment