Monday, July 20, 2015

 Love Paris....

Guess what showed up in my Mailbox Saturday?  It was the Love Paris Die set I ordered!!!!  I finally got to pull it out and play with it this morning!

I decided to participate in a few challenges,  one of them was the July sketch challenge over at the Creative Blooms blog, http://www.creativebloomsjourney.blogspot.com/  .  I loved playing with the Pennants Die set to add the banner across the top of this card.
The other challenge was to use the Fun Stampers Journey new coloring system.  We have a new Fusion Blending solution that you use with our re-inkers and our great new water brushes.
I love how everything color coordinates when you use FSJ products!  I added some Journey Glaze and Glitter for some extra Bling!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! Love the girly colors and the banner. I didn't pick up this set at convention because I'm not "into" the Eiffel tower and stuff, but I love the birds and the birdhouses and a little bit of the paper.

    ReplyDelete