Tuesday, July 21, 2015

ATC Snail Mail Group

I'm a member of a Facebook Group called ATC Snail Mail Swappers, basically it's a round robin type of swap.  You are broken up into groups of 3 swappers and each person adds their touch to a ATC.  ATC stands for Artist Trading Card.

This time I was the #2 person, so I got to add the image to the Artist Trading Card.  I love being the #2 person in this group! 
 
I chose to add one of the yummy cakes from the "To You" stamp set, SS-0083, and cut it out with the matching die," To You Die" DI-0075.  Then I pulled out my Copics and started to color.  Have I mentioned that I love to color?
The final touch I added was this small circle tag that I stamped with one of the sayings from "Tag Elements"  AT-0130 and embellished it with the small flourishes from the "Banner Party" set
SS-0009.   If anyone is interested in joining these Snail Mail ATC groups, message me and I can get you in touch with the group!  

No comments:

Post a Comment