Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Inky Stamper's Small Fry Box die by Cindy Bristow

Inky Stamper's Small Fry Box die
by Cindy Bristow
 
Howdy!
 
 
My friend Chelsea over at the Inky Stamper sent me this stinking cute Small Fry box die last week to play with and I just have to share one of the treat boxes I created with it.
 
You know me, I just had to vintage it up, so I started with coffee dying the cardstock I used.  After my cardstock was dry, I die cut the Small Fry box.
 
 
I stamped some vintage writing on it and glued a paper doily to the corner before I glued the box together.

 
This die also comes with 2 flower dies.  I cut out 2 of each of the sizes to make the flower on the left side.  This little box would be perfect at a table setting with a mint or two tucked inside.

 
Thanks for stopping by,
CIndy


No comments:

Post a Comment