Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Inky Stamper Dragonfly Trust Your Wings card by Cindy Bristow

Inky Stamper Dragonfly Trust Your Wings card
 by Cindy Bristow
 
 
Howdy!
 
Today I am super excited to be helping my friend Chelsea over at Inky Stamper launch her new line of stamps! 
 
Isn't this dragonfly the cutest little guy?!!!
 
 
I started out stamping the dragonfly and the flower onto whip cream paper with black licorice ink.  Then I grabbed my water brush and just a few of my Distress Oxide ink pads... ok, maybe I grabbed 5 or 6 of them.  They are so much fun to watercolor with!  My background was also done with Distress Oxide inks.

 
I just love how this dragonfly looks iridescent once I added a light dusting of glitter to him.  I can see using him on baby cards also.  

 
Head on over to the Inky Stamper and grab your very own Dragonfly stamp set HERE!!!
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy


 
 


3 comments: