Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Fun Stampers Journey Z-fold card by Cindy's Creative Journey

Hi Guys!
 
Happy first day of Spring!  Yesterday on my Facebook page, I did a live video on how to make a  Z-fold card.
 
 
To tell you the truth, this was the first time I actually had made a Z-fold card and it was super easy! 
 
I started with Rich Coral cardstock cut to 8-1/2 x 5-1/2.  You will need to score it at 4-1/4 and 2-1/8.  The strip of Beach Ball cardstock is 1 x 8-1/2.  You score this strip at 4-1/4 and 2-1/8 also.  Your pattern paper layers are cut to 1-7/8 x 5-1/4, and 4 x 5-1/4.
 
Here is a link to all of the stamps and patterned paper I used to create this card.  Make sure if you want the Yay stamp set or the patterned paper, you order it before March 30 when it retires.
 
If you missed the video, you can catch it Here
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment