Thursday, March 22, 2018

Fun Stampers Journey Summer Garden Color Play Date with Cindy's Creative Journey

Hi Guys! 
Yesterday was Thursday, so that means it was Color Play Date day!  I featured the Summer Garden stamp set and Journey Color Burst Pencils in my coloring process.  I colored the smaller rose image in 3 different color schemes, a yellow rose, a peace rose and a pink rose.

 
For the yellow rose, I used pencils 16 and 17.  For the peace rose, I used pencils 17,8, and 10.  For the pink rose, I used pencil 5.  If you missed the live video, I have uploaded it to YouTube.
 
 
 
Do you want to take you coloring to the next level?
 
 
 
I have started an Exclusive Subscription group called, Coloring your Creative Journey.  For 9.95 a month, you will receive access to the exclusive group,  4 custom color swatches, live videos featuring color swatches and techniques.  Click on the Subscribe Now Button below to sign up.
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy
  

No comments:

Post a Comment