Friday, November 11, 2016

Just Because

Hello Creative Friends,

It's been a wild and crazy week in my house,  a team meeting, my regular Wednesday class and a Christmas Stamp a stack, so today I took a break and colored a new stamp I received in the mail.


I really enjoy getting a stamp set that is reasonably priced, fun to color, and can be used for most occasions.  The Just Because ATS (artist trading stamp) fits all of the above list and I do not know why it has taken me so long to grab it.


As I sat down to color the flower image, it struck me that I had not started making swatches for my Color Burst pencils.  I have swatches for most of my other coloring mediums, but did not have them for my fabulous Color Burst pencils.... yes there are suggestions on the lid for Fun Stampers Journey's 44 colors, but I wanted ones that covered the whole spectrum of colors.  So I have begun making  color swatches using the Color Burst. Now that I have begun, I will try and bring you color swatches on a regular basis.
Here is my first swatch, I called it Sour Grape.


Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy

Products used in creating this project:
Just Because ATS, Color Burst Pencils, Journey Circles Die, Tag Elements Die, Confectionary Days Panpastels, Cosmic Grape Silk, Vintage Lace, Lavender Fusion Gingham Ribbon, Journey Whip Cream Thread, Sweet Pear Cardstock, Pretty Amethyst Cardstock, Pretty Pansy Cardstock, Whip Cream Cardstock, Sweet Pear Ink Pad, Pretty Amethyst Ink Pad, Black Licorice Ink Pad


 

No comments:

Post a Comment