Thursday, November 3, 2016

Beach Soiree

Hello Creative Friends.

Today's card is a nautical card that can be used for any occasion.  Some might even call it a masculine card...:)  I designed it with retired paper and scraps, so in other words, I was clearing off my desk! 

Without further ado, I present my card.


I made a video showing how I put the card together along with how I colored the Beach Soiree images.  The Color Burst Pencils I used are:  028, 035, 039, & 048.  You can find the video here:


Here is a complete list of items used in making this card.  You may click on any of the items to purchase them.
Beach Soiree Bundle,  Find Joy Stamp Set,  Media Artist Stamp Set,  Oatmeal Cookie Cardstock, Winter Fresh Prints Paper Pack (retired),  Faith Journey Prints,  Denim Days Cardstock,  Whip Cream Cardstock,  Oatmeal Cookie Ink Pad,  Pool Play Ink Pad,  Denim Days Ink Pad,  Dark Roast Silk,  Color Burst Pencils,  Metal Buttons,  Journey Twine, Natural

3 comments: