Thursday, February 23, 2017

Guardian Angel Watercolor Card

Hello Creative Friends,

Today I am sharing a card using the same background stamping technique that I shared earlier in the week. 

See all those little crowns, well they are 3 small little stamps that come in this stinking cute set, Guardian Angel, SS-0185.  My first thought was to give the angel a crown, and then, I had a ah ha moment and thought, let's use them for my background! 

 
I did a video for you on exactly how to create this card!  Here are the numbers of the Color Splash pencils I used, so you can play along! 
06, 08, 09, 12, 14, 18, 23, 25, 34, and 38
 
 
I hope you enjoyed today's video.  As always, if you would like to purchase any of the items I used in the video, I have links listed below.
 
Pineapple Smoothie CS, Pool Play CS, Whip Cream CS, Black Licorice Ink, Bubble Gum Satin Ribbon, Blue Skies Sequins
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment