Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Technique Tuesday: Amazing Day One Sheet Wonder

Hello Creative Friends

I'm sure most of you have heard of a One Sheet Wonder Technique, but just in case you haven't or if you are like me and have forgotten how easy it is  to create a fabulous gift pack of coordinating cards for you bestie.... here is my take on the One Sheet Wonder!


I started out by choosing a patterned paper from the Sweet Spring paper pack.  This happens to be a 6x6 pack that coordinates with Pink Bubble Gum, Cool Pool, and River Stone and it's perfect to combine with the Amazing Day stamp set.


This is the 6x6 diagram for the instructions on cutting the patterned paper.  I also used 3 sheets of 8-1/2x11 Pink Bubble Gum CS, 1 Sheet of 12x12 River Stone CS, 1 sheet of 8-1/2 Cool Pool CS, and 1 sheet of 12x12 Buttercream CS(plus a few scraps)


I used 2 stamp sets for these cards.  The first set I used is a background stamp, Whimsy Wallpaper, and I stamped it on all of the large Buttercream CS with Cool Pool ink.  The second set I used was the Amazing Day stamp set.  To give some variety, I mixed up the sayings on the cards.  I choose to use the tulips for my image on all of the cards.  They are colored with Fun Stampers Journey Color Burst Pencils,# 04, 05, 06, 21, 22, 23, 24, and 34.


I used Cool Pool Silk along with yummy enamel Candy Dots embellishments on all of the cards.  The Pink Bubble Gum Satin Ribbon and Twine adds a nice touch to finish the cards off. 


Here is a list with links of products used to create this set of cards:
Sweet Spring PP, Whimsy Wallpaper, Cool Pool IP, Amazing Day Stamp Set, Journey Color Burst Pencils, Cool Pool Silk, Candy Dots, Bubble Gum Satin Ribbon, Bubble Gum Thread,

Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy



No comments:

Post a Comment