Thursday, December 13, 2018

Blue Princess Wishes Card with Cindy Bristow

Blue Princess Wishes Card
with Cindy Bristow
 
Howdy!
 
 
Today I wanted to share another darling card I created using the Princess Wishes stamp set and the Triple Tear die.
 
 
Isn't she adorable?!!!  I started out with a Pool Play card base that I had stamped the Lace Background stamp and Clear Pigment ink.  Then I die cut the Triple Tear die out of Mirrored Gold cardstock, Whip Cream cardstock, and Pool Play cardstock. 
I stamped the princess and crown onto Whip Cream paper and colored her with Color Burst pencils # 5,8,20,25,28,34, and 42.  I chose to cut off her tall hat and replace it with the  crown.
I embellished the card with light blue velvet ribbon from May Arts and Journey Glaze and Sparkle Dust.

 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy
 


1 comment:

  1. Cindy, this is just adorable. Thanks for the great details on how you created this sweet card. Susan

    ReplyDelete