Friday, November 3, 2017

Fun Stampers Journey Snow Frames and Snowman with Cindy Bristow

Hello Creative Friends.
 
Look how cute this snowman card turned out!  This is one of the cards I will be sharing in my Monday class here in King George.  I have a great group of ladies that meet up every other Monday at a local book store called My Cup Overflows.  Make sure to check it out if you are local.

 
Don't you just love that snowflake background?  It's a super cute die called Snow Frames and it comes with 2 different frame dies.  The one shown and also a 1/3 of a frame die cut.  Lots of bang for your buck!!!  And that snowman.... isn't he to die for?!!  He is from a stamp set called Snowman days, and this set also comes with a matching die!!!  I will make sure I post links in the supply section.



Oh and make sure you check out the November special, called Pocket and Lockets.  There are some great deals for Christmas gift giving.  I mean really, who doesn't like jewelry?  Plus the dies that are on sale make perfect packaging for those little some things that you slip to your friends!
 
Supplies used in todays Project: 
Cardstock:  Pool Play, Whip Cream
Ink:  Black Licorice, Beach Ball
Coloring Medium:  Journey Color Burst Pencils
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment