Monday, May 23, 2016

Going Places Light House Album

Hello Creative Friends.  Saturday I had the pleasure of vending at the Calvert County Lion Club Crop.  The Lions Club here in Calvert county is a wonderful group of guys and gals who in my opinion put on the best crop here in Southern Maryland.  They unload all of your goodies in the morning and reload your things in the evening!!!  And wait, they provide 2 meals, drinks and snacks, what more could you want?!!!

 
Aside from setting up my FSJ table, I also taught a class.  Everyone loved this cute chipboard album created using the fun Nautical Adventure Prints paper pack out of the Spring into Summer Mini.
 

I also used the Anchor Me stamp set for embellishments.  Check out the star die cut from the Border Details die set.  Aren't they just so stinking cute?!!


We made a few more embellishments using the Nautical Sketch stamp set also.  Everyone loved this book and I will be bagging up more kits just as soon as my Nautical Adventure Prints paper packs come in!

Thanks for stopping by,
-Cindy~
 
All Fun Stampers Journey Products may be purchased On my FSJ page!
 
Fun Stampers Journey Products used:
 
Nautical Adventure Prints     PP-0025
Anchor Me     SS-0256
Nautical Sketch     SS-0261
Oatmeal Cookie CS
Buttercream CS
Lavender Fusion CS
Denim Days CS
Pool Play CS


No comments:

Post a Comment